Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Been A While

Good to see you again, friend! I've been taking a bit of a blog hiatus lately. So many things to catch you up on so I decided to create a link round-up to fill you in on what I've been up to since I last posted...3 months ago (whoops!).

1. In August, I finished my internship at FleishmanHillard and loved every moment of it. Looking forward to adding my experiences to my online portfolio shortly. Stay tuned.


Sad to leave on the last day of my internship.
Dress: Vince Camuto // Blazer: Primark (old) // Necklace: Kate Spade

2. After that, I took a whirlwind tour of the West Coast with Contiki Vacations. Met some seriously amazing people from all over the world. I visited LA, San Diego, Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Bass Lake, Yosemite and San Francisco (whew!). Read more about how I won the trip in this blog post.


Some of my good friends from the trip at Yosemite. 
Top: Gap // Shorts: Nordstrom

3. Once I got back to Bloomington, I participated in a student panel for new freshman students. Love giving advice to the newbies. It always reminds me why I picked IU and why I love this school. Read more here.

4. I'm PRSSA President at IU again this year. If you are thinking about joining the Beth Wood Chapter, check out these reasons from yours truly and other executive board members. You seriously won't regret your decision!


The lovely PRSSA executive board this year. So proud I get to work with these talented women! 
Dress: Nordstrom // Flats: Nordstrom

Now that we are all caught up...things that I am loving right now:

1. Really want to read this book, as recommended by the College Prepster. Wish I had more time for reading for pleasure while at school!

2. Loving all the NYFW recaps, especially this one from the New York Times. I can't wait until I can go to my first Fashion Week show. Pure heaven.

3. Dying for the Kate Spade Beau Bag. It would match perfectly with the Kate Spade wallet I got at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this summer. Just can't decide which color combo I like best!

4. I'm having a moment for J.Crew jewelry right now. This necklace especially caught my eye. It would be super cute layered over a chambray top with olive skinnies or over a classic white button down.

With fall upon us, what are you craving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment