Monday, June 17, 2013

While I've Been Gone...

I hope everyone is having a great summer! Mine has been fun but exceptionally busy. Being a real person really is tough. Except when you see your bank account after getting paid. That feeling, my friend, will never get old!

I apologize for being so MIA lately. It's been hard to balance blogging at night after working a full day in the city. Vegging on the couch and watching Mad Men has trumped blogging lately.

So much happened since I last posted! I traveled to Scottsdale for PRSSA Leadership Rally a couple of weeks ago. It was a blast! It was basically a gathering of PRSSA Presidents from across the country to share best practices, learn about leading, and enjoy some fun in the sun! For a full recap of what we learned, check out this blog post from my roommate, Nicole Spears. I had such a blast meeting amazing friends and left energized for another great year with the Beth Wood Chapter.

Below are some Instagram (and regular) pictures from the weekend.


My amazing roomies (from left): Nicole, me, Hillary, and Jacki. Loved getting to know these girls!


Delicious authentic Mexican dinner. Guacamole and al pastor tacos. Yum!


Beautiful Scottsdale sunset complete with palm trees and mountains.


Crazy golf cart ride with our friend, Ron. 


Last day with these ladies. The weekend flew by so quickly!


So stunned by the beauty of all the mountains in Arizona. This Illinois girl is used to ground that is flat, flat, flat.


Bye, Phoenix airport! It was a great weekend!

The weekend after I got back from Scottsdale, I turned 21. Finally! Pictures from the day will be posted tomorrow!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment