Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thoughts?

So I need your opinion. I got an iPad mini for my birthday (can't open it yet though, still 10 days til the big 21!) but now I need a cute case to put it in. Obviously it needs to be both functional and pretty. I found some options on Amazon, but I'm just not sure which one I like best. There seems to be so many options for the regular iPad, but not so many for the mini. Argh!

Here are some options I came up with. What do you think?


Leopard print // Love me some leopard, but I also have a leopard iPhone case. Is that too matchy-matchy?


London // I mean obviously I have a special place in my heart for London. But do I want it on my iPad? Just can't decide.


Floral // This is a pretty floral but don't know if it's too old lady.


Chevron // This multi-colored chevron is adorable, but it's a little pricey. And I think I want a full-coverage case to keep it safe in my bag.


Hot pink // Neon pink leather is always a good option. But too bright?

Any other suggestions? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment