Monday, April 29, 2013

Everyday to Statement Jewelry

One of my absolute favorite ways to change up a look is with jewelry. Whether it is sprucing up an otherwise plain white blouse or playing up a certain color in a pair of patterned pants, jewelry can do it all. However, in an office environment, jewelry can sometimes be a little distracting. I've compiled an assortment of my everyday go-to's along with some work appropriate statement pieces. Now, frost yourself! (remember, from How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days?)

1. At work, it is always imperative that you are on time, especially in regards to billable hours for public relations. This classic watch ensures I am prompt and put together throughout the day. // MARC by Marc Jacobs

2. When it comes to earrings, I often find myself gravitating toward studs because they are so easy and go with just about everything. This pyramid shape adds a little bit of spunk to the classic look. Love this pair! // Vince Camuto

3. I can't be the only one obsessed with SATC here, right?! I have my own "Christine" necklace and find, just like Carrie does, that it goes with anything. Dress it up or dress it down! // Bauble Bar

4. I love love love rings! This simple bow-tie band won't get in the way when furiously typing out press releases. // Madewell

1. It is no secret that I've fallen in love with mint this season. But really, who hasn't? This piece is a fun take on the bubble necklace trend but in an updated (two-tone) color for spring. Perf with a crisp, white button-up. // Francesca's

2. I adore the chain link band on this watch! While it isn't too much of a "statement" piece, it's a fun take on a traditional watch. // Michael Kors

3. The light and dark pink hues in this art deco-inspired necklace are gorge! A perfect complement to a simple dress or blouse. A little bit of pizzazz without being too over the top. // Bauble Bar

4. J.Crew always has THE BEST jewelry ever and this season is no exception. If you want to play up a bit of color, these drop earrings are the perfect way to go. I can imagine pairing them with everything! // J.Crew

5. Stacking rings is a fun way to mix it up but sometimes I have a hard time figuring out which ones to put together. This set solves all my problems! // Madewell

6. When I go home for breaks, I work at J.Crew and I have been coveting this bracelet since summer 2011. It always comes back and looks timeless every season. It's a must have! // J.Crew

7. Sometimes bangles can be a little too much in the office. Think: annoying clinking when gesturing during a presentation. Big no-no! But this simple bangle offers a pop of color without being too loud (both literally and figuratively). // kate spade new york

How do you wear statement jewelry while keeping in mind the restrictions of an office environment?

No comments:

Post a Comment