Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gold Medal Winning Dress

So I know this dress is also featured in the "About Me" section of this site, but I just cannot ignore my absolute favorite professional dress! I got this number during spring break last year in preparation for my internship in London last summer. The moment I tried it on, I knew that it would be a winner. The perfect amount of fit at the top and a cute gold skirt on the bottom. It's a great canvas for accessorizing as well, from chunky, gold chain necklaces to a black bubble necklace, this dress can carry it all! It's definitely a work-horse in my closet. Clearly I've got my money out of this one and have no shame wearing it more than once...


From fish in chips in London...



...to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco for PRSSA National Conference...



...to an internship photo contest...


...to cheesing in the J-School library.

While I'm sad to say that this Vince Camuto dress is no longer available, here's a similar fit and flare style from Vince Camuto with a fun lace twist.

Last two photos by my friend, Ben. Thanks, Benji!

Which piece in your closet is a constant go-to?

No comments:

Post a Comment