Tuesday, January 14, 2014

(Last) First Day of School

I can't believe it's officially my (last) first day of school. Ever. I know these kind of posts are super cliche, but I just couldn't resist. For most seniors, their (last) first day of school was yesterday but because my yoga course was canceled, it's today.

Ever since I was younger, I always loved having a great first day of school outfit. It set the tone for how I wanted the year to go and I could switch up my personal style however I wanted. I can still remember some of my "first day" outfits.

One of the best ways to make an outfit pop, no matter what the day, is to accessorize. I love how a new necklace or earrings can really change up a look. I rounded up some of my favorite accessories that can switch up an outfit any day. And if you need any more inspiration, check out my #30DaysofJewels recap posts (here and here).


Belt // Scarf // Earrings // Ring // Watch (I'm rocking this today!) // Necklace

What did you wear on the first day of school?



1 comment: