Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Half Way There

You remember when I started doing the #30DaysofJewels challenge, right? If not, here's a refresher. Now that it's officially Day 15 (where did the month go?!) I thought I would do a recap of what I've worn for the past 15 days.

I knew I had a lot of jewelry, I just didn't know how much until I forced myself to mix it up a little bit. I'm having a blast rediscovering old pieces that I hadn't worn in years and also challenging myself to wear my favorites in different ways.

It hasn't really been a struggle to take pictures of my jewelry every day. In fact, it's been pretty fun! Although I will admit it is tricky on Sunday when all I want to wear is a sweatshirt and leggings. Besides that, I'm really glad I pushed myself to actually do this challenge.

However, it's lonely out there all alone in Instagram world. I want to see how you wear your jewelry! I love getting inspiration from others and stealing ideas from you! Use #30DaysofJewels to document your favorite statement necklace or fun arm party of bangles. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Day 1 // Flower Necklace: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 2 // Bow Earrings: Forever 21 (Similar)


Day 3 // Cuff: Wholesale (Similar...kind of)


Day 4 // Stone Necklace: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 5 // Christine Necklace: Sarah Chloe


Day 6 // Leopard Ring: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 7 // Drop Necklace: Target (Similar)


Day 8 // Link Watch: Wholesale (Similar) // Bow Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 9 // Faux-Diamond Collar: Forever 21 (Similar)


Day 10 // Rose Gold Watch: Wholesale (Similar) // Rose Gold Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar) // Pink Chain Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 11 // Grey Link Necklace: Wholesale (Similar-ish...but still super cute)


Day 12 // JB5K Color Run - I was covered in jewel tones!


Day 13 // Delicate Stone Necklace: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 14 // Drop Earrings: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 15 //  Wrap Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar-ish) // Chocolate Gold Watch: Wholesale (Similar) // Stretch Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar but with spikes!)



Which day of the #30DaysofJewels was your favorite? Don't forget to Instagram your best jewels this month using #30DaysofJewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment