Thursday, October 31, 2013

Finished!

I am happy to announce that I officially finished my #30DaysofJewels challenge! I know in my previous recap post  I talked about how much I enjoyed this challenge. And I did. But the second half was much harder than the first. I struggled to find new ways to wear old pieces and it was a hassle to plan my outfits around my jewelry options (this was especially true when packing for PRSSA National Conference - more on that in another post!).

I'm still glad I pushed myself to finish the challenge and I would highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to mix it up a bit with their wardrobe. While I didn't repeat any pieces, feel free to re-wear your jewels in different ways to create a new look! I would love to see what you come up with using the hashtag #30DaysofJewels!

For now, here's a run-through of the second half of the challenge and where you can find my looks. P.S. I wear my chambray top a few too many times - 6 times in the last 30 days!

Day 16 // Cheetah Ring: Camden Market (Similar)


Day 17 // Ribbon Gold Necklace:  Old Forever 21 (Similar-ish)


Day 18 // Wrap Watch: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 19 // Tortoise Necklace: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 20 // Gold Ring: Camden Market (Similar)


Day 21 // Pave Bow Belt: Old J.Crew (Similar)


Day 22 // Pave Link Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar) // Link Watch: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 23 // Floral Watch: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 24 // Rose Studs: Forever 21


Day 25 // Black Wrap Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 26 // Faux-Diamond Drop Earrings: Old Nadri (Similar)


Day 27 // Buckle Bracelet: Wholesale (Similar)


Day 28 // Bubble Necklace: Charming Charlie


Day 29 // Turquoise Necklace: Charlotte Russe (Similar)


Day 30 // Dangle Earrings: Old J.C.Penney (Similar)


What's your favorite look from all of #30DaysofJewels?

No comments:

Post a Comment