Sunday, October 6, 2013

How Do I Look?

As you can see, The Tall Order got a little bit of a facelift over the weekend and I am super proud of how it turned out. While I am nowhere near a pro at web design, Google was my best friend during the redesign.

I used this helpful post from The College Prepster to learn how to create a simple chevron print on Photoshop. The Blog Guidebook also had a few informative posts on how to create a header on Blogger as well as how to add an Instagram widget using HTML code.

I'm hoping to make some more improvements to the blog in the next couple of weeks. It's definitely a work in progress but it is such an amazing learning experience.

Let me know what you think of the redesign and if you have any suggestions. 
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look! You're doing a great job Christine!

    PS I totally bought a pair of Vince Camuto flats at TJ Maxx the other day --definitely a sub-conscious influence from your profile pic haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jillian! And love Vince Camuto...I have a couple pairs of their flats and they are super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete