Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#30DaysofJewels

It is no question that I love jewelry - one of my first posts on here was even about my passion for everyday and statement pieces. But sometimes I get in a rut with my accessories. In the mornings, I tend to be in a rush when I leave my apartment and end up sticking with tried and true pieces rather than experimenting with something new.

In an effort to mix it up a little bit more with my accessorizing, I am starting a challenge for the month of October! Follow along on my Instagram account as I chronicle 30 days of my jewelry choices (I know October is technically 31 days, but Halloween is a wild card in my book). I will be using the hashtag #30DaysofJewels with all of my posts and I am super excited to start today with a bright green floral necklace. I love a challenge and this is the perfect excuse to get some more mileage out of the pieces in my closet. Feel free to post your own jewelry pics using the hashtag to join in the fun!


Clockwise from top left: 
Chain Link Bracelet: J.Crew // Vintage Style Necklace: J.Crew (on sale!) // Panther Ring: Nordstrom //
Southwestern Necklace: Francesca's (similar colors) // Onyx Drop Earrings: BaubleBar

Follow along and let me know what you think! Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment