Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catching Up

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to all those veterans that have served and are serving our country! Yesterday was a great day to remember their accomplishments. And in case you love a good Navy-Dad-surprises-his-kids video as much as I do, check out this one. Just warms my heart!

I had a very busy weekend! Friday night I hung out with some friends from high school and struggled to stay awake with them. It was only midnight. I really am an old lady. On Saturday night, my parents and I met up with some family friends in Greek Town. It was so much fun and the food was delicious! I spent Sunday in South Bend at my cousin's soccer tournament. Jen did a great job and it was fun to spend the day with family! Memorial Day was spent with more family grilling burgers. Yum!

Monday night I tried to catch up on applying to PRSSA scholarships and awards. In case you haven't already, don't forget to apply for Teahan Awards for your Chapter. There are tons of individual scholarships for you to apply to as well. The deadline for most of them is June 7, so you still have some time!

I haven't had more time to blog this weekend, but I will leave you with these pictures as inspiration for an upcoming post. Can you guess what color trend I'm loving right now (and apparently you have to pose with your left hand up to pull it off?!)?


Photo from: Kendi Everyday



How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment