Friday, May 3, 2013

Currently Craving

Finals week is officially O-V-E-R! Woohoo! Well, I actually didn't have any finals this semester (gotta love being a PR major—it's just projects and papers for this gal!) but I can still celebrate another year over.

I can't believe I'm actually going to be a senior. If you try to bring it up to me, please don't, because I'm still in denial about this inevitable fact. I just want to stay in my little college bubble forever!

Except for the fact that I'm super looking forward to my internship this summer and getting to relax at home. This is my last summer as a student and I am going to savor every minute of it!

Check out what I'm dying for right now to get me through a summer of hard work (and some fun too)!



1. So I'm a little late on the e-reader trend, but this is definitely on my birthday list this year. I have a two-hour commute round-trip this summer and I need something to keep me occupied without having to lug around a huge hardcover book in my Longchamp. This awesome new Kindle Fire HD is basically the same thing as an iPad but with a more reasonable price tag. I'm still not dead set on a Kindle, so if anyone has any opinion on the Kindle vs Nook vs Google Nexus debate, I'm all ears! // Kindle Fire HD

2. I've seen these retro shades on multiple fashion blogs recently but wasn't really buying it, until I tried on this similar pair from Target on Monday and fell in love! Don't be afraid of the round frames, even on a circular face like mine, I think anyone can pull them off. Check out my rose-colored glasses on my Instagram. Now I'm eyeing this neutral pair from Madewell, which will go with just about any breezy summer dress. // Madewell

3. I NEED this dress for my internship this summer. You all know I'm loving the black and white trend for summer and this would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. I can see myself breezing into work in this dress with a simple black cardigan and hot pink belt. The graphic print stands out without being too obnoxious. Just add heels! // Eliza J

4. I know, I know. I have an actual book on this list as well as an e-reader. I'm full of contradictions! But until my birthday (June 8, in case you want to send a card!), I'll just have to resort to good old paper books. I've heard such great things about this one. The Chicago Tribune says Flynn “draws you in and keeps you reading with the force of a pure but nasty addiction.” Count me in! // Amazon

5. While also at Target, I stumbled upon this woven tote. I had an intense craving to go to the beach when I picked it up. It's big enough to fit all your beach (or pool) necessities in a colorful, graphic package. Too bad Lake Michigan (and most of Chicago) is freezing right now. // Target

What's on your wish list this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment