Monday, May 20, 2013

Just a Little Monday Inspiration

The first weekend after starting my internship was heavenly. Basically the only thing that got me out of bed last Friday morning was the fact that I could wear jeans to work and that I could catch up on sleep over the weekend. I didn't wake up on Saturday until 11, which was just what the doctor ordered. I appreciate sleep so much more now that I'm busy again.

Now that it's Monday, I need a little bit of motivation to get me going again. Especially with an alarm that goes off at 5:30 every morning.

I stumbled upon this meme in the June issue of Glamour and I'm loving these words of wisdom!


Whether it be with school, work, or in a relationship, you have to put yourself out there to get what you want.

Take that leap of faith! You never know where you will fall. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment